With a virtual event, 2020 is going to look a bit different from past Ignite events. Here’s a how to for speakers joining us this year:
Remember the rules here
Special for 2020:
You are going to be filming yourself and submitting a completed video of your presentation. Here are tips to make it work.
- Watch prior-year Ignite videos to get an idea of the format and what the audience enjoys.
- Practice like you would have for a live Ignite event. Set the 15-second timer for each slide (PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote instructions)
- If you can, do your presentation in front of your biggest TV (standing) or with a computer monitor behind you. We want to see the slides in the shot, see your face in the shot, and hear you clearly. A Chromecast, Apple TV, or Fire TV stick could make this easier if you have them and know how to cast to a TV.
- Your video should be at least five minutes can go no more than 15 seconds over for intro-ending.
- Submit your video to my Dropbox here so I can stitch it together for the final presenation.
- Thank you for participating!